Before the beginning of JAMB UTME 2020 enlistment on thirteenth January, the board has recently discharged more data about the strategy for enrollment. Frame has Suspended Compulsory Use of NIN For 2020 UTME/DE Registration. Notwithstanding, ONLY ONE portable number can be utilized by one possibility to enlist for the 2020 test. Keep Reading…
Competitors are encouraged to begin arrangement right on time with the Myschool JAMB CBT Mobile App for android telephones or the Myschool JAMB CBT Software for Computer frameworks. Both contain more than 60,000 JAMB past inquiries and answers to assist you with preparing sufficiently for the test. You can similarly look at the Myschool CBT Classroom.
Schools, Institutions, Tutorial Centers, Business Centers and Cafes can fire setting up their CBT Centers to become JAMB CBT Agents and Training Centers to help train understudies for the up and coming tests. For subtleties on the best way to continue, if you don’t mind click here.
- One Cell (mobile) number (SIM) can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application, Examination/Admission. NOTE THE SIM-NUMBER USED. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Hamza Uche Bankole. Surname and first name are mandatory
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone (SIM) number
- Candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
- Candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE/LOSS OF PROFILE CODE
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
- To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number
- Candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
The PROFILE CODE is what will be required for you to purchase the 2020 UTME/DE registration e-pin.
The registration is set to commence today, 13th January. Candidates are advised to check the list of approved JAMB CBT centres to know the closest one to them for the purpose of registration and other JAMB related assistance.
1. JAMB has warned that you should not give your password to any person, not even JAMB.
2. Do not take register twice. This also means you should not take UTME and DE for the same year. If required, you will be able to upgrade your UTME to DE at no cost.
3. If there is an error during the registration process, only seek correction from JAMB.
4. UTME and DE registration close on the same date, and there will be no extension.
Official Price/Cost of JAMB for 2020 UTME are as follows;
UTME/DE form is N3,500
Reading text is N500
CBT service charge is N700
Ensure you only pay the above prices that have been approved by JAMB.
Once full information is released by JAMB to commence registration on 13th January, 2020, we will certainly update the above pre-information. Get Ready!